Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oh dear!


I realized today as I was taking a shower, that I'm almost out of my Exhale Alluring body wash. This is not good, you see, because I believe I only have two bottles, at most, left. Well buy some more! you may say. I could. But unfortunately, I think they aren't going to make it anymore! The only place I could get it was Target and last time I got it on clearance. I don't understand why it was on clearance. It's totally the best body wash ever and smells wonderful and is so much cheaper than Bath and Body Works!!! Why must everything I love go away??? My Pier One citrus saffron incense? I thought Enviga was gone, but thankfully, I found it again a few weeks ago. What next? Fuze??? If that happens, I will be devastated but I can find a substitute. Tacky glue and Tampax will probably never go off the market, so we won't have to deal with the possibility of that scenario.

I'm simply blogging right now to ignore part of an assignment I'm supposed to be doing about things I really don't want to think about. But I suppose, I should really get to that. [[I mean I'm done with most of the reading, it's just really depressing and politcal stuff always confuses me. I'm terrible with all of that. I want to be involved and I want to know what's going on, but there's like not a place for it in my head. But of course, I'm so slow catching on when I do try, what's current for me is practically being printed in history books. I still think it's like 2002 and that's almost as depressing as the stuff I'm reading about. Ugh. Can anyone make this a little more interesting for me??

I'm ready for summer to come so I can focus on things I want instead of focusing on things I really don't have the passion for. I just want to sit around with PaulieK and enjoy the stressless idea of not being tied to drama.


I hope my suitemates next year sing opera.