Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's April! [no joke?] [Thanks Dell for making this a late post...]

I don't know the history behind April Fools Day. I'm going to go look it up. But I think this year, April fools meant this: "It's April already?? This MUST be a joke." Unfortunately, that statement couldn't be followed by "APRIL FOOLS!" I looked up April Fools day. It goes way back and has to do with the calendars being changed in the 1580's...But it's a world-wide holiday. I think the world needs an even better sense of humor. If we can come together and play pranks one day a year, can't we all just get along? Of course, some people's jokes are other people's beliefs blah blah blah. But really, can't we just lighten up a little? I don't know, take a chill pill. Laugh.
In other news, I'm going places. I don't know where I'm going but I'm going. =]