Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm not starting over!


A lot of people want to "start anew" in college. That makes perfect sense to me and I think for a while I felt that way too, especially at my old high school. But now, I definitely do not want to start over. In fact, the idea of me beginning again doesn't settle well in me. I will change a few study habits or two but that's not like a "NEW ME" approach. I don't want to change. I've come so far already. I'm really comfortable with myself, (as uncomfortable as it makes me feel sometimes in say, social situations, I do like who I am). This is a semi-scary idea though. I'm pretty intense. I scare people, I suppose. I'm just really open but at the same time I'm a real freak. I do what I want to do. If I want to paint, I stop and I paint. When I want to scream, I scream. I stopped trying to impress people a while ago. It wasn't working and it made me feel awkward. Now I'm just me, making everyone feel awkward. Although, now that I'm not going to be in drama, I have nothing to blame my freakishness on. Oh well. It's all good. My best friend still loves me. =]

Last night I made Kat watch Veggietales with me on Youtube. She was like, "Wow, this is how your brain works." Yes, yes it is. I'M EIGHTEEN AND I STILL LOVE VEGGIETALES!