Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This is strange/newsboys=love

Two weeks from today, I'm going to be at home. (Or the convent...depending on when my Jubilee preparation servitude begins). I'm going to be at home and I won't be thinking about making a trip back to school. I'm not going to be an actor anymore. I won't have to feel like I am violating every single person I meet in an attempt to study them for some sort of eccentric human behavior that I log in my brain for later use. (Not like I do that now, but there's always that stupid pressure to do it..."I met someone cool this weekend...Oh I didn't get a chance to embed them in my brain, sorry... I'm a bad actor....")

I got the new newsboys album. LOVE IT!!!! In the Hands of God. Buy it if you haven't already. I can't stop playing it. It's wonderful. It's also sad because it's the last newsboys album that will have Peter Furler as lead singer. SADNESS. I love Peter Furler and his voice is one of my favorites. Michael Tait has a good voice I suppose but the Aussie feel isn't there. (He isn't Australian, you see). I WANT MY AUSSIE FEELING!!! Now all that's left is Duncan, who's awesome but he's the drummer. Duncan is a beast. Just watch the newsboys old podcasts. Ahhh. That makes me miss Paul Colman. Although I don't miss him completely because I bought his cd History (another valuable purchase) but I want him back in newsboys. He gave me a high five at the concert this summer. If you don't have newsboys GO cd, get that too because THAT CD is BANGIN'. Well this blog has turned into me getting mushy over my boys and not my school. oh well... I LOVE NEWSBOYS FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR. Or at least til this CD. We'll see what Michael Tait has to bring to the table. Peter is still writing the music---LIZ STOP IT. GO TO SLEEP! WRITE YOUR FRENCH EXAM. MEMORIZE THE ANSWERS TO THE PHYSICS EXAM.

oh yeah. we went to Krispy Kreme today. I ate 3 donuts. I'm going to go scrub myself with this blackberry scrub Kat and I bought today. I'm going to smell like pie! I hope this stuff doesn't make me break out...it was discontinued----CRAP. I did it again! I'm going to get hooked on a discontinued item.

IS IT THE APOCOLYPSE or did Lindsey just check us in at 10:30 and only say hi? Weird. Which brings me back to my original blog title. THIS IS STRANGE.... I'm going to go exfoliate with some fruit now.