Sunday, December 7, 2008

my room is a wreck =]


It's perfectly okay that my room is messed up because my roommate is absent. We haven't seen each other in a week and a half. I make BIG MESS IN ROOM. I raided a new pile o' magazines yesterday. I stayed in the floor roughly from 3pm to 1am. That's right. I should have been doing other things. Like say, the things I should be doing now but I didn't want to. I took the SAT yesterday morning. I believe when you take the SAT you can do whatever you well please the rest of the day. I wanted to cut up magazines. so I did. Kat also joined me. I've eaten an entire sleeve of saltine crackers in 24 hours. But that's pretty much all I've eaten so I doubt that it really matters. I'm about to drink some Fuze too. There are a bunch of fuze bottles rolling around in my floor. Some are empty, some are full... Why am I writing this?? I should be working on my Humanities paper. Well here is a page from my journal from last week. I thought it was pretty obvious in it's meaning, but after showing it to a few people, I learned otherwise... I finished scanning my first journal today. Thirty-three collages/paintings in two months. i win. =]