Friday, November 7, 2008

Obama =]

Journal party tonight with Kat and Jessieh!!! Hosted in my room this time! I did two pages and now I'm working on a third. I'm contemplating posting one of my works from tonight. I used 20 pages in my journal for the month of October! I might need a new journal before the new year! That's really exciting!!!

It's quite possible I could make my new journal cover with my favorite person in the world. We are looking into having a journal party of our own. It will be wonderful.

Application Status: Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope there's a big ice cream cone waiting for me.

I really want a scanner for Christmas or my birthday. A nice one. Like the one in the library at school.

My butt [[which reminds me of today in English when Patrick mouthed a nice little phrase to me to which i responded, very loudly, "Oh just because I won't massage your butt??" a lovely moment really.]] is falling asleep and I'm tired of sitting with my back halfway on the fridge. Time for a break and then back to JOURNALING!!! =]=]=]