Sunday, April 6, 2008

I dont know when I wrote this.

BREATHE

I have to start breathing more. Listening and paying attention to my body. Things that I do that I don’t even realize. Can I stay still? That’s a challenge. If it’s nice out on Friday or Saturday, I’ll see if I can stay in the same spot for an hour in the park. I don’t know if I can or not. What will happen if I do? I don’t know. I left my devil sticks in Michigan. Uncle Peter is mailing them to me but I doubt they will get here by the weekend. I like juggling because I move and I have to concentrate the whole time. It’s the one thing I have that I’m not afraid of doing wrong. Why? Because I haven’t found anyone to really tell me it’s wrong yet. I’m my own judge. So I can do about four tricks and that’s okay with me. I can still work on the basic moves. I’ll watch the DVD I got for Christmas with them eventually.

I’m not much of a breather. It feels weird to breathe when I think about it. Like in Danny and the Deep Blue Sea. I’m still reading that play but I really like it. The Children’s Hour is great. I’m really excited about the scene.

I found a lot of things over break that I’ve been searching for. They’re dumb things but I found them. I found this lip gloss that I’ve been searching for at Bath and Body Works. Apparently, the South Park Mall with its high class-ness, carries what I wanted. It was a bright spot in my pathetic prom dress search. No prom dress at South Park but hey, I got the lip gloss I’ve been searching for. And then[[actually the lip gloss discovery came after this…]] I’m in Babylon, [[ethnic grocery in Michigan]] and I find this chocolate that one of the cooks at the convent brought to me when I was little. I was so excited to find it because I’ve asked her about it for years and she could never remember what it was. Then I saw the box on the counter and I knew right away, kid with an orange shirt and a glass of milk! Two little triumphs for me.